Celebrating National Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Day
On October 8th, Plug Power will join the nation in celebrating the sixth annual National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day to raise awareness of the fuel cell and hydrogen industry. These technologies are providing reliable and resilient power to a range of market sectors, while strengthening America’s energy, environmental, and economic security. October 8 (10/08) was chosen as the date in recognition of the atomic weight of hydrogen (1.008).
We will be celebrating all week, and we hope you’ll join us! Activities include:
- Social posts and blog content. Please share our posts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, or draft your own using #HydrogenNow and #FuelCellsNow
- Promotion of the formal launch of the McKinsey study titled ‘Road Map to a US Hydrogen Economy’
- Participation in virtual Road Map events on October 5, 7 and 8, where findings of the McKinsey study will be detailed and discussed from an industry perspective by leaders.
- Experience first hand the productivity benefits of a fuel cell-powered forklift in our Forklift Faceoff video game
- #ICYMI: check out a virtual tour of our Latham, NY hydrogen and fuel cell manufacturing facility and a Fuel Cells 101 class with Plug Power’s “Professor” Larry Pitts
…and more from both Plug and industry partners around the Country!!!
For more information about National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day, please visit www.hydrogenfuelcellday.org. Join us in celebrating all the hard work that has happened to build this industry – and all the work yet to come!