We welcome you to Forklift Faceoff: the game that allows players to experience first-hand the difference in productivity and operation when driving a fuel cell-powered forklift vs. one powered by batteries. Based on real customer data, now you can experience the benefits of zero-emission fuel cell power right from your computer or from most devices!
- Run the pick route using the fuel cell-powered lift truck
- Then, run the SAME route using the battery-powered lift truck
- Let us know your scores on our Facebook page using #ForkliftFaceoff2020
Here’s what you may have noticed during the game:
- Power. Fuel cell-powered vehicles operate at 100% power as long as there is fuel in the tank. Battery-powered vehicles degrade, causing the vehicle to run slower between battery changes or charges.
- Downtime. The fuel cell can be refueled much faster than the battery recharges.
- Pallets moved. The fuel cell-powered vehicle is proven to result in an increase in fleet productivity. For high-asset utilization applications, like that seen in multi-shift distribution applications – full power vehicles with little downtime results in a more productive workforce.