There’s a lot to expect from the Plug POWERTrip!
Plug Power’s coming to a city near you on our 6-stop Plug POWERTrip. The event is open to all – large investors, small investors and everyone in between. We want you to hear us, and we want to hear from you. Every presentation unique and we invite you to participate in each conversation, in person or via webcast (details TBD).
A snapshot of what you can expect:
- May 19: Latham, NY – Discussion of operations and manufacturing with Andy Marsh and Keith Schmid – Gross margins will be a key focus for Keith here. Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to attend a tour of Plug Power’s manufacturing and lab facilities.
- May 21: New York, NY – financial discussion, coupled with the 2015 annual meeting with Andy Marsh and Paul Middleton – Paul will take a look at our financial strategy for 2015 and will discuss the different revenue streams that influence our growth.
- May 27: San Francisco, CA – Discussion of strategic market expansion with Andy Marsh and John Cococcia – Plug Power has the opportunity to explore other markets from large-scale material handling. We’ll discuss these markets, the opportunities and challenges and why a strategic approach is important to growth.
- May 29: Dallas, TX – Discussion of the hydrogen path with Andy Marsh and Tim Cortes – We’ve made it clear: hydrogen is critical to continued growth for Plug Power and the fuel cell industry as a whole. Tim will have a serious discussion regarding the long-term importance of hydrogen and the steps Plug Power is taking to grow and expand our business.
- June 2: Chicago, IL – Discussion of global sales with Andy Marsh and Jose Luis Crespo – Plug Power maintains its 2015 forecast of total sales in excess of $100 million, comprised of sales of more than 3,300 GenDrive units and construction of more than 15 GenFuel hydrogen infrastructures. Jose Luis will discuss the path to meet these targets.
- June 4: Washington, DC – Discussion of policy with Andy Marsh and Gerry Conway – Plug Power is proud to bring jobs to our communities, not just at our New York and Washington offices, but through GenFuel and GenCare service positions at customer sites across North America.
Every presentation will conclude with an open floor for questions. Reserve your spot on the Plug POWERTrip to hear directly from management! Registration is open at https://www.plugpower.com/plug-powertrip-2015/.