Two More New Hydrogen Vehicles by HYVIA
- HYVIA continues to lead green H2 mobility. After the reveal of Renault Master Van H2-TECH last month, HYVIA unveils two new Hydrogen Light Commercial Vehicles prototypes with zero CO2 emissions*, increased range, and 5 minutes refueling time.
- Renault Master Chassis Cab H2-TECH is revealed at Solutrans from 16 to 20 November (Eurexpo Lyon, France). This vehicle allows a range of about 250km and great possibilities of tailor-made conversions. It meets the needs of professionals seeking a solution adapted to their needs, for instance the possibility of a box van conversion with a cargo space of 19m3.
- Renault Master City Bus H2-TECH is presented for the first time at the Salon des Maires from 16 to 18 November (Porte de Versailles, Paris, France). This urban minibus can carry up to 15 passengers, with a range of about 300km. It is ideal for businesses, municipalities, and local public services.
- They are equipped with a 30kW fuel cell that will be assembled in France. Vehicle, e-motor and hydrogen integration are also made in France.
- Both vehicles will be available in 2022 with green hydrogen production and distribution solutions.
“HYVIA is moving fast. After less than six months of existence, we unveiled three Hydrogen Light Commercial Vehicles: a Van, a Chassis Cab and a City Bus. To meet different usages, for professional fleets or territories. We also revealed our Hydrogen Refueling Station, to offer customer refueling options where hydrogen infrastructure is still in development. HYVIA is about concrete solutions to be on track to meet the challenges of green hydrogen mobility and decarbonization of transport.”
David Holderbach, HYVIA CEO
Renault Master Chassis Cab H2-TECH
- With a range of about 250km, it enables more usages for professionals to extend autonomy for high loads and intensive use.
- Tailored for conversions. The box van with its 19m3 is the first release convenient for large transport of goods and packages up to 1 000kg of payload.
- Master Chassis Cab H2-TECH is equipped with a 30kW fuel cell, a 33kWh battery and tanks containing 3kg of hydrogen (2 tanks of 1,5 kg) at 700 bars.
- The vehicle showcases the on-board hydrogen technology, enhancing the operation of the fuel cell and the hydrogen flows.
Renault Master City Bus H2-TECH
- Master City Bus H2-TECH enables a range of about 300km, it can carry up to 15 passengers (9 sitting, 6 standing) and inclusive transportation with wheelchair accessible.
- It meets the needs for businesses, municipalities, and local public services.
- Master City Bus H2-TECH is equipped with a 30kW fuel cell, a 33kWh battery and a tank containing 4,5kg of hydrogen at 350 bars.
In a nutshell: full HYVIA ecosystem to be available in 2022
In 2022, HYVIA will deploy its full ecosystem:
- Renault Master Van H2-TECH: a large van for transporting goods and packages, with 12m3 of cargo volume and a range of up to 500km.
- Renault Master Chassis-Cab H2-TECH: for various conversions, including a box van of 19m3, with a range of 250km.
- Renault Master City Bus H2-TECH: an urban minibus that can carry up to 15 passengers, with a range of about 300km.
- HYVIA’s Hydrogen Refueling Station: for fast fueling time (5 minutes), as simple as thermic, to maximize vehicle availability.
- Made in France:
- Renault Master is produced at Batilly plant in France.
- Electric and hydrogen integration is realized by PVI, a Renault Group subsidiary in Gretz-Armainvilliers.
- E-motor is produced at Cleon plant.
- Fuel cell assembly and Hydrogen Refueling Station will begin at Flins plant.
- And more to come.
* When driving, neither CO2 nor other regulated air pollutants, in accordance with the WLTP certification.