Plug Power Wins Best Places to Work for Seventh Time
Last week, a group of employees represented Plug at the annual Albany Best Places to Work awards luncheon, hosted by the Albany Business Review. There, they accepted our seventh “Best Places to Work in the Capital Region” award. In 2021, more than 114 companies participated in the award survey process. For the seventh time, Plug Power emerged as a Best Place to Work in the “large company” category.
Plug is currently hiring for more than 320 positions in all areas of the company. Plug is building an end-to-end green hydrogen ecosystem to help its customers meet their business goals and decarbonize the economy.
Plug CEO, Andy Marsh added, “No other company in the world is in a better position to build out the clean, green hydrogen ecosystem that will be required to shift the world to a zero carbon economy. Come join us!”
We need people who…
· Have PASSION
· Have energy
· Are smart at what they do
· Willing to roll up their sleeves every day & not afraid to work hard
· Want to make a difference
· Can work with their hands
· Want to have a lot of fun at work
· A leading provider of hydrogen solutions for the global green hydrogen economy
· Making a real impact on the environment
· Growing as company and offering growth for your career
· Full of opportunity – including flexible and remote
· Offering a robust benefits package
· A global organization – expanding in multiple areas of the world
· About strong partnerships and relationships that support our customer base
· An employee-centric culture
· Focused on innovation
Plug is proud that our growing company, with more than 2,500 employees by year end, continues to be recognized as a great place to work. We’re excited about our future and the impact we are able to make on the world.