Plug Power at a Glance
Our Promise: Infinite Drive.
Plug Power is squarely focused on customer productivity today – and providing the power to move businesses into the future with cost-effective hydrogen and fuel cell power solutions that increase productivity, lower operating costs and reduce carbon footprints.
Leader in Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
- Leading the hydrogen and fuel cell industry. Changing the way the world powers its possibilities.
GenKey Lowers Barriers to Entry and Drives Recurring Revenue for the Company
- The GenKey solution, launched in 2014, provides a complete, turn-key package that includes: GenDrive or GenSure fuel cells, GenFuel infrastructure for storage, supply and dispensing of hydrogen, and GenCare on-site maintenance service, making the adoption of hydrogen and fuel cells seamless for customers.
Plug Power Leads the Material Handling Fuel Cell Industry by Offering Proven Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Power Solutions to a Growing Customer List
- More than 10,000 GenDrive units deployed, over 110 million hours of operating history, nearly 6,000 kg of hydrogen dispensed daily and a 90% market share for fuel cells in the material handling industry.
Strong Relationships with Present Customers
- Leading customer base includes Walmart, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Kroger, Procter & Gamble and SouthernLINC Wireless all of whom have placed Plug Power fuel cells at multiple sites.
Plug Power Addresses Large and Under-penetrated Markets
- Serves the $40 billion global addressable market opportunity in the material handling market in which there are few competitors that can compete at scale.
Significant Opportunities Targeting Material Handling Customers in Europe & Asia
- Plug Power currently has nine CE-certified GenDrive-models, and collaborates with seven leading OEMs in Europe. GenDrive is strategically growing its customer base throughout Europe and Asia with new customers including Prelodis (France) and Colruyt (Belgium).
Plug Power is Growing Markets Outside of Material Handling
- Plug Power’s GenSure product suite offers highly reliable, cost effective fuel cell power to stationary customers. Plug Power’s customer list includes such tier 1 telecommunications carriers as AT&T, Sprint and Verizon as well as railroad industry giants, CSX and BNSF Railway. In 2015, Plug Power executed a multi-year contract with SouthernLINC Wireless for its GenSure (formerly called ReliOn) fuel cell solution and GenFuel hydrogen services valued at $20M.
- Plug Power’s fuel cell stacks not only power our GenDrive and GenSure fuel cells, but are commercially available to outside OEMs. Plug Power fuel cell stacks are manufactured in the USA – the liquid-cooled models come out of the Latham, NY facility and the air-cooled systems from Spokane, WA.
Members of the media can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.