There has been some misinformation circulated today and I’d like to take the opportunity to clarify our plans for this year.
- We have provided the following guidance for the Company in February of 2017, and reiterated the metrics in March, April and May.
- Our shipping plans for Walmart have not changed, as indicated by our projections of 1,800 units shipped under PPA agreements.
- The strike price and number of Amazon warrants remains the same as announced on April 5, 2017.
- The recent announcements with major customers have increased new customer interest in our products, across the board.
- In 2017, the vast majority of our new units will be shipped with Plug Power-designed and manufactured fuel cell stacks.
I hope this clarifies any misunderstandings.
– Andy Marsh, CEO of Plug Power